Dark circles is considered to be as the most common skin problem which is facing by almost everyone. Having a dark circle is a big problem. Dark circles can be seeing among men and women both. Dark circles are always tarnish our personality and always give a worse look. Dark circles are often seeing in every type of age of person. This is a big skin probelm which always destroy our natural beauty. There are so many reason behind dark circles such as inherit, lake of sleep, stress and so many more. In this post we will here going to share with you some home remedies for dark circles below.
As we all know that the skin under eyes are sensitive and need some extra care. Dark circles are often seeing under eyes which causes of destroying the personality as well as beauty. Every women hate the dark circles and want to get back their natural and fine skin. There are so many products and creams are available in markets for reducing dark circles under eyes but they never give a perfect result. Here are some home remedies for dark circles, which will help you to get rid of dark circles easily without any side effect. Let’s check out them below:
Home Remedies For Dark Circles
Following are the home remedies for dark circles which are very easy and affordable for everyone. By following these tips you can easily get rid of the problem of dark circles under eyes.
1. Firstly, if you want to reduce the dark circles under eyes then you should have to take proper sleep about to 7 to 8 hours a day.
2. Cucumber Juice is one of the most effective home remedy for reducing dark circles. Simply apply the cucumber juice daily on dark circles and wash it with fresh water just after 15 minutes.
3. Another home remedy is the lemon juice with cucumber juice in an equal amount. Apply the mixture of cucumber and lemon juice on dark circles for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off with fresh water.
4. Tomato juice is also very effective for dark circles. Apply the tomato juice on dark circles for 15 minutes and afterward rinse off with water.
5. You can also apply compress of ice water and cold milk directly to your eye lids. Leave them for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash of your face.
6. Another home remedy for dark circles is the mixture of potato juice and cucumber juice. Apply the mixture of these two ingredients on dark circles and leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it. It will help you to remove puffiness of your eyes with dark circles.
7. Put cooled tea bags under your dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes. This home remedy will remove the puffiness of eyes as well as help you to reduce dark circles.
8. Take a paste of almond oil and mix it with milk nicely. Apply the mixture around your eyes when you go to bed. Leave the paste on dark circles for whole night and wash it with fresh water in morning.
These easy and affordable home remedies for dark circles will definitely give you the best results. You can now get back your fine and clear skin by implementing these home remedies 🙂