Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Eye makeup is one of the most important part of over all look. Eyes makeup always enhance the beauty as well as prominent the look of anyone. In over all eye makeup, the most difficult task is to apply eye liner. Eye liner always give an eye a bigger look. Most common color of eye liner which is apply by every girl is black. But now a days the colored eye liner is also in fashion. In this post we will tel you how to apply electric blue eye liner correctly. Let’s see below.
How To Apply Electric Blue Eye Liner
Colored eye liner has being a part of fashion from few years back. There are so many colors are using in eye liner because colored eye liner always gives an awesome and lovely look. Now a days, electric blue eye liner is very much in fashion among girls. Young girls loves to apply electric blue eye liner to give their eyes a funky look. Let’s check out below the easy steps to apply electric blue eye liner with pictures for better understanding.
1. If you are going to use blue liner to get a perfect cat eye look, then i prefer you to use a Lime Crime Liquid Liner. This liquid liner is very good and give a best result because of its soft and smooth effects. You should have to use a liner which has soft tip.
2. Another thing which you need is the color wash. Take a blus eye shadow and apply it nicely. Afterward, apply a single blue color liner all over the upper lid and crease of eyes. I prefer to use Nautilus Prime from the Lime Crime Aquataenia Palette. You can also use NARS Single Shadow in Outermer because they both are awesome and incredible.
3. Apply some blue color mascara on your lashes for giving a beautiful and perfect look.
4. Apply electric blue waterproof eye liner with smooth hand. You should have to apply upper lash line than lower lash line and at last the inner waterline.
5. The last step of how to apply electric blue eye liner is that, you should have to apply over all makeup for better look. The perfect matchable shades for cheeks and lips are pale pink, peach and nude. If you use nude lipstick and blush on then you will get a limelight look of eyes.