Sore throat is one of the common and painful disease that can be affected anyone at any age. The main reasons of sore throats are viral infection, bacterial or fungal infection, irritants such as pollution, smoking acid flux and sometime dry hair and excessive shouting. Sore throat also can be a reason of allergic reaction. Instead of making an appointment with doctor, you should have to try some home remedies for sore throat with natural ingredients. Home remedies are very effective for treating sore throat. Here in this post you will find best home remedies for sore throat below.
Best Home Remedies For Sore Throat
Symptoms Of Sore Throat:
It can be accompanied by headache, stomach ache, cold, cough and swollen glands in the neck.
Let’s begin with the best home remedies for sore throat now!!
- Lemon is using to get relief from sore throat and help to remove mucus.
- Mix the juice of half lemon with one teaspoon of honey in a cup of warm water and sip it slowly.
- You can also use fresh pressed lemon juice with an equal amount of warm water.
- Another remedy of lemon for sore throat is to take half lemon and sprinkle salt and pepper over it and slowly lick the lemon to treat sore throat.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar is also very helpful for treating sore throat because of its antibacterial properties.
- Simply, add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of lemon juice and honey. Mix a cup of warm water in this mixture and drink it slowly.
- You can also make a solution of one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with one teaspoon of salt in a cup of warm water and drink it slowly. These remedies will give relief from pain and inflammation.
- Cinnamon is also used to treat sore throat with cold and cough.
- Add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and black pepper powder to a glass of warm water. You can also add cardamom for taste. Strain the solution and gargle with the mixture two to three times.
- Alternatively, mix few drops of cinnamon oil and one teaspoon of pure honey and eat two times a day to get relief from pain and inflammation.
4. Salt Water:
- You can also treat sore throat by gargling with salt water.
- Mix 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a glass of water and add some honey for taste.
- Gargle with the solution four times a day and not to swallow it.
- Garlic has an antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help in treating sore throat.
- Cut fresh garlic clove in half and suck on the pieces. Chewing the garlic pieces to release pain of sore throat.
- Alternatively, you can also use garlic oil. Simply, add few drops of garlic oil with one-fourth cup of water and gargle it.
- You can also eat garlic in raw and cooked form to relief the pain of sore throat.
So, try these best home remedies for sore throat without any hesitation and spreading money on medicines. 🙂